D’Addario Helicore – 4/4 Size Violin Strings Set
Helicore strings are crafted with a multi-stranded steel core, giving them easy playability and a clear, warm tone. These incredibly flexible strings are optimized for many genres and playing styles, due to their fast bow response. With their quick settling time, Helicore strings are relied upon for high-performance situations as well as classroom ensembles.
- VERSATILE STRINGS – Designed for optimum playability, D’Addario’s Helicore violin strings are one of the most versatile stranded-steel core strings available. Helicore strings suit many playing styles, levels and instruments.
- STRANDED STEEL CORE – Helicore violin strings are crafted with a multi-stranded steel core, giving them great playability and a clear, warm tone. Smaller string diameter provides quick bow response while quality materials and workmanship create pitch stability and longevity.
- FOR 4/4 SCALE VIOLIN – Scaled to fit a 4/4 size violin with a playing length of 13 inches (328mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players. The E string included with the H310 set is a plain steel E (tin-plated high-carbon steel) with no winding.
- BUILT TO LAST – Packaged in uniquely-designed sealed pouches, Helicore strings have unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting strings. All D’Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
Violinspiration is part of the affiliate program from amazon.com.