Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
High quality hand made carbon fiber composite violin bow. Nicely decorated copper mounted ebony frog. Quality Siberian horse hair. Great balance. Very nice arch with good bounce and action. If you are not satisfied with this bow, return it to Fiddlerman within 45 days (disregard what the video says) for a full refund. You only pay for the return postage. Carbon fiber bows are dependable and strong.
- Professional quality arch for exceptional action and rebound
- High carbon composite hollow stick delivering superior resonance and balance
- Unaffected by humidity and temperature fluctuation – excellent for traveling musicians
- Real Siberian horsehair
- Durable cowhide leather wrap
- Quality ebony frog delivers excellent vibration transfer from hair
- High grade abalone inlay
4/4: 29.5 inches
3/4: 27.3 inches
1/2: 24.5 inches
1/4: 22.5 inches
4/4: 60-64 grams
3/4: 59-61 grams
1/2: 52-55 grams
1/4: 48-50 grams
The Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Bow has one of the best bow warranties around! We have customized the arch and weight distribution to the likings of Fiddlerman. Both the stick and mechanical parts by the frog are covered for 5 years should anything go wrong. The hair is covered for 3 months and the wood wedge (at the tip) 12 months.
Violinspiration is part of the affiliate program from Fiddlershop.