Foam Roller Set for Adult Beginner Violinists
- The perfect gift for yourself, or a loved one that’s into violin practicing and/or working out, this kit has it all.
- It’s a classic triple zone massage roller with end caps for storage, great for deep tissue massage and stretching legs and lower back.
- There’s a premium massage stick for those hard-to-roll areas, like the quad, shin, and inner thigh. Control the intensity of the massage by pressing harder or softer with the handles. Flush lactic acid from muscle tissue after your workout.
- After the deep tissue massager, the most important thing for your body is stretches. A stretch strap is amazing for your hamstring and quads. Just wrap one end around your foot, and control the intensity by grabbing different handles.
- Finally, 2 types of massage balls, both great tools for trigger point and myofascial release. A double lacrosse ball is best for rolling the forearm, neck, and shoulders – a spike ball is great for the arches of your feet for plantar fasciitis.
- All of this is backed by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- To purchase these items separately would cost over $75.
- Protected by US Patents 9,345,921 and 9,656,112.
- eBook can be downloaded for free via the manufacture’s website, also arrives as an email attachment.